70 Reasons I Love Grapevine
A member from New Jersey can’t get enough of our beloved meeting in print
1. I can send in my story and become part of AA history.
2. I can hear from young people and old-timers—and young people who’ve become old-timers.
3. It looks really good for 70 years old.
4. Who else would publish a book called A Rabbit Walks Into a Bar?
5. We are not a glum lot—and Grapevine celebrates that every month.
6. If I get a subscription for someone new, Grapevine will keep coming even if they don’t.
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
Tragedy in the Night
- Twelve Traditions
AA's guiding principles
Behind the Scenes
- Twelve Steps
AA's blueprint for sobriety
The Road from Reno
New to AA? Find sober support
Like a Duckling
Get a dose of Higher Power here
A River Runs Through It
They've experienced it all ... sober
What's My Secret?