From the February 1958 magazine.
20 Questions for the Sober Alcoholic
This "sobriety questionnaire" came to us, over a year ago, with an author's note: "I'm pretty new in AA and can watch my progress--if any--by what I write from time to time."--Ed.
- Do you waste time because you don't put first things first?
- Is a wrong attitude making your home life unhappy?
- Are you shy with other people because of a perverted sense of pride?
- Is your egotism showing?
- Do you ever feel remorse as a result of an unkind act?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result...
Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe. -- A. H.