- Do you occasionally feel grateful that you are alive and not drinking?
- Have you awakened in the morning recently and looked forward to getting up and going to work?
- Have you gone a complete day without drinking or thinking about it?
- Have you paused in the middle of a busy day and thanked your Higher Power for removing the compulsion to drink?
- Are you experiencing periods of unexplained serenity?
- Have you had warm feelings toward another person and wondered if this emotion could be love?
- Do you sometimes feel good... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe. -- W. J.
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
Tragedy in the Night
- Twelve Traditions
AA's guiding principles
Behind the Scenes
- Twelve Steps
AA's blueprint for sobriety
The Road from Reno
New to AA? Find sober support
Like a Duckling
Get a dose of Higher Power here
A River Runs Through It
They've experienced it all ... sober
What's My Secret?