From the May 1997 magazine.
- Do you occasionally feel grateful that you are alive and not drinking?
- Have you awakened in the morning recently and looked forward to getting up and going to work?
- Have you gone a complete day without drinking or thinking about it?
- Have you paused in the middle of a busy day and thanked your Higher Power for removing the compulsion to drink?
- Are you experiencing periods of unexplained serenity?
- Have you had warm feelings toward another person and wondered if this emotion could be love?
- Do you sometimes feel good about...
Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe. -- W. J.