12 Steps in Reverse
Everyone is always talking about the 12 Steps in A. A. Another way of thinking about it are the 12 Mis-Steps of A. A. Here they are:
- Start missing meetings for any reason, real or imaginary.
- Become critical of the methods used by other members who may not agree with you in everything.
- Nurse the idea that someday, somehow, you can drink again and become a controlled drinker.
- Let the other fellow do the 12th Step work in your group. You are too busy.
- Become conscious of your A. A. seniority and view every new member with a skeptical,... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe.
New to AA? Find sober support
Like a Duckling
Get a dose of Higher Power here
A River Runs Through It
- Twelve Steps
AA's blueprint for sobriety
Forgiving my Brother
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
Sofa Sweet Sofa
They've experienced it all ... sober
What's My Secret?
Giving it away to keep it
No Roads to Bethel