12 Gifts Gratefully Received
IN the past seventeen months since I came to AA I have tried to find out what this fellowship has that attracts us and keeps us.
I finally found that AA bestows twelve gifts on those who earnestly seek them:
- Faith with tolerance.
- Humility without disgrace.
- Friendship without demands.
- Fellowship without strings.
- Help without interference.
- Hope without fear.
- Freedom without reservations.
- Peace of mind without surrender.
- Privacy without confinement.
- Promise of reward without threat of... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe.
New to AA? Find sober support
February 2014: Turning Tumblers into Wind Chimes
Giving it away to keep it
February 2014: 24-Hour Delivery
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
February 2014: My Own Private Hell
- Twelve Traditions
AA's guiding principles
February 2014: One Hot Texas Summer
- Emotional Sobriety
Dry drunk no more
February 2014: Paradise Found
Stories from those who've been there
January 2014: In His Back Pocket