JUST wanted to share some of the more "interesting questions" that I've tried to answer these past years answering the phones at our local intergroup here in Stuart, Fla.
1. "Can I get an AA bus schedule?"
2. "Where can I buy a breathalyzer?"
3. "My son is in AA in Stuart; I want to speak with his sponsor."
4. "Is drinking permitted at meetings?"
5. "I just docked my boat; where am I, what day is it and what time is it?"
6. "My mother is a hopeless drunk.she.s 70 years old.I want to put her away!" I responded that AA... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe.
New to AA? Find sober support
February 2014: Turning Tumblers into Wind Chimes
Giving it away to keep it
February 2014: 24-Hour Delivery
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
February 2014: My Own Private Hell
- Twelve Traditions
AA's guiding principles
February 2014: One Hot Texas Summer
- Emotional Sobriety
Dry drunk no more
February 2014: Paradise Found
Stories from those who've been there
January 2014: In His Back Pocket