JUST wanted to share some of the more "interesting questions" that I've tried to answer these past years answering the phones at our local intergroup here in Stuart, Fla.
1. "Can I get an AA bus schedule?"
2. "Where can I buy a breathalyzer?"
3. "My son is in AA in Stuart; I want to speak with his sponsor."
4. "Is drinking permitted at meetings?"
5. "I just docked my boat; where am I, what day is it and what time is it?"
6. "My mother is a hopeless drunk.she.s 70 years old.I want to put her away!" I responded that AA does not use the word "hopeless" and... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe. -- MARNIN
- Twelve Traditions
AA's guiding principles
Behind the Scenes
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
Tragedy in the Night
- Twelve Steps
AA's blueprint for sobriety
The Road from Reno
New to AA? Find sober support
Like a Duckling
Get a dose of Higher Power here
A River Runs Through It
They've experienced it all ... sober
What's My Secret?