WHAT DOES A GVR DO?
• Announce the latest issue at your meeting
• Talk about the magazine's content - the stories make great topics for discussion
• Encourage your group to participate by sending in stories, art work or jokes
• Spread the word about Grapevine's new services and products
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
• Offer to be of service - let your home group know that you are interested.
• Register with us online
• You will receive a complete information kit from the Grapevine office.
Grapevine Representatives are the link between AA Grapevine and the groups. It's a fun way to get involved! All you have to do is announce the latest issue at your meeting, let people know how they can participate by sending in stories, art work, or jokes. This is a great way to carry the message of AA and to stay sober!
It's easy to get started. Simply let your homegroup know that you are interested. Fill out our registration form below and you will receive a complete information kit from the Grapevine office.
Questions about this form? email@example.com
If you would like to mail or fax your registration, you may download the form.