Practice These Principles. . .
Tradition Nine: <emphasis type="italic">AA as such ought never be organized; but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.</emphasis>
- Do I still try to boss things in AA?
- Do I resist formal aspects of AA because I fear them as authoritative?
- Am I mature enough to understand and use all elements of the AA program--even if no one makes me do so--with a sense of personal responsibility?
- Do I try to exercise patience and humility in any AA job I take?
- Am I aware of all those to whom I am responsible in any AA job?
- Why doesn't every AA group need a constitution and bylaws?
- Have I learned to step out of an AA job gracefully--and profit thereby--when the time comes?
- What has rotation to do with anonymity? With humility?