New to AA

590 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
re how long

An honest look at my life revealed that I couldn't control alcohol after drinking a small amount, I couldn't stay away from it and I denied the first two facts. When I started AA the group was a power greater than me. They could not only not drink, they could be happy about it. I stopped drinking. Since I had used alcohol to numb every bad feeling that ever came along, I was in trouble without it. What am I supposed to do when anger grows to rage, when fear becomes paralyzing? I came to believe that a Power Greater than me could and would provide me with some sanity. The rest of the steps followed.
To answer your question, it is an inseparable partnership that has kept me sober for more than the last half of my life. I have to apply some effort in using AA’s proven program of recovery and God picks up the rest.

My current version of a Higher Power (who I just read made 8.8 billion planets which can easily support life) wants for nothing. No money, no prayers, no praise, no spreading the word, no fasting, nothing. I ask for help and get it (in a form sometimes I don’t understand at the time). I was hung up on a God like a human authority figure – I will love you if…. With God there is no if. I practice it and feel it working. It answers almost all of my BIG questions. For me no other version of God comes even close.

Anonymous
The Journey

Sobriety is a journey,
With alot at stake.
Just dwelling leads to relapse,
Which is a big mistake.
Knowing what is right and what is wrong,
This is key to make you strong.
The journey is a life-long ride,
Staying on board will give you pride.
The past is smoething I regret,
I have hurt some, I hope they will forgive and forget.
Today is for learning beyond all call,
If you don't learn, you will stall and fall.
Believing is key reaching for higher power,
Keep believing in every hour.
The journey is serious and for real,
You must be willing with all your zeal.

Anonymous
Hifger Power

During your weakest hour, reach out to your higher Power.

Anonymous
oldtimer is driving me bananas

Hi, I'm about 2 1/2 years sober. I love AA, but have been having a really hard time with one particular old-timer man in my home group lately. I'm admittedly a younger woman. My perception has been that the old-timer in question is often indirectly telling others how to work their program in his shares. For instance, a woman qualified on meditation, and he shared that he felt that she "wasn't doing it right". More often he will cross-talk in his shares indirectly, which leaves people wondering if he was actually talking to/about them or not. He's got so much wisdom and experience, but the way he talks to people, especially women( he seems to have more to say to women in the regard), is so irritating to me I find myself wondering if I should just find another home group. I think I should approach him about the issue, but I have the feeling he'd be pretty defensive and unfortunately I am not the most articulate especially around men. (Brought up by an extremely critical rage-aholic who often called me stupid) What to do? Be brave and take an action and let go of the results? Or just let my 4th step on him be enough and have patience and put the cotton in my mouth.
thanks for any suggestions!

Anonymous
dealing with alcoholics

Those prayers on page 67 and 552 are to help us to deal with people who aren't going to change. What is it in me that is not accepting them? I don't know but I have been saying those prayers for some people for years. Those prayers are reflex now.

This man has no wisdom about women, and limited experience on meditation so that is where he is coming from.

Many oldtimers do talk in meetings about how they did the steps....especially when they think it might be helpful.
Maybe you can find a way to avoid taking all this personally?
People are going to be who they are no matter how inconvenient it is for me.

Patience isn't the character defect that causes me to be irritated with people.

lunchbunch
Old Timer

We deal with all the usual issues in our home group, including cross talk by bringing up the topic in a meeting or during our home group business meeting. I learned when taking a meeting into a local jail that the inmates had no concept of cross talk. They needed to be educated.

Anonymous
re bananas

Nobody makes me feel angry or feel anything else. Sometimes I have unrealistic expectations of others that make me feel something. If I have my head on straight (which I don’t always) nobody can push my buttons. That is a direct result of my using Alcoholics Anonymous program of recovery. In fact we are promised this result.
Another vital piece of information; membership in AA is based on people’s liabilities not assets. At every meeting you likely hear “We are not saints...” It goes beyond well beyond that. “…some suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders…” I try to remember that when AA had only 100 members these were already prevalent enough to be included in the most important section of the Big Book. Then there are us “Regular” alcoholics described by a Dr Harry Tebot in “Alcoholics Anonymous Comes of Age” as “a narcissistic egocentric core, dominated by feelings of omnipotence, intent on maintaining at all costs its inner integrity.” WOW! There’s a curriculum vitae for a life coach.

If you only have one jerk like you speak of, you must have a small group! Have you thought in term of how much power we give someone that we resent? “He’s so awful, I’m going to a different group”. Like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. If our resentments surrender at step four, what do you suppose are the remain steps are for?

For years I said the serenity prayer and expected to be made fearless. Then I was shown that courage isn’t the lack of fear but doing the right thing in spite of it. If the sick person who you said raised you isn’t around any more, perhaps its time to quit minding them. Articulate can be accomplished in three words “Please shut up”.

Anonymous
I need advice

My mother is in a constant losing battle with alcoholism. I understand this is a disease, I've been dealing with her problems my entire life. Sometimes the parent-child roles are even switched. I stayed home last night to make sure she didn't go anywhere and to make sure she was okay. She claims she's done with drinking but does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help herself and keeps on buying alcohol. I am fed up with her adding fuel to my own problems. I cannot help someone who does not want to be helped but it feels like I'm abandoning her when I just want to help myself. I have my own clinical issues. I'm so lost. What should I do?

Anonymous
save your self

walk away and pray for here.

Anonymous
Dear need Advice

What I was told about my Dad: You did not cause his disease and you can't control or cure it. He would have to hit bottom and want help before anything could be done...and then he would have to do it himself. Release with love they told me. I love you and I let you face your life and your problems. Then I had to learn how to live without finding another sick puppy to take care of. Al Anon in the company of other family and friends of alkies helped me. The steps grew me up.

Anonymous
family needs

This is so hard. Alcoholism is a disease of the mind and body. There is nothing you can say or do that is stronger than the disease thinking. You did not cause it and you can't cure it.
Alcoholism affects family too. We put up with much more than normal craziness and abuse. Recovering from that is what puts family life back on a healthy basis. I can have a good life no matter what my crazy alcoholic does. That does not mean abandonment, but letting go with love. For me that meant saying, "I love you but you have to do that stuff where I can't see it."
Finding the courage to have a good life anyway is the deal for me. Learning to respect myself and my own natural needs wasn't easy. Letting go of guilt, shame and impossible responsibilities was a real grizzly bear.
But it was worth it, still is and Al-Anon and attending group counseling for family of alkies are what helped me.
I never could have done it alone.

Anonymous
re I need

I have no advise. I have had some experience and witnessed the experience of others in your shoes.

I got help. Thousands and thousands of people in your shoes got help.

I'm reminded of a line from the film "The Exorcist". Just before going in for the exorcism the old priest tells the young one "Don't listen to a word it says". He didn't say "Don't believe" and he didn't say "her". In her case it was a demon doing the talking, for an alcoholic the disease has taken over and is doing the talking.

AL anon uses the same twelve step recovery program as AA. We are powerless over the alcohol clouding someone else's mind.

Some good work was done in the '80's and since on enabling. I don't want someone to drink so I don't help the alcoholic drink. On the other hand I take over their problems so they don't suffer the consequences that might be painful enough to get their attention and lead them to recovery.

Anonymous
Closed Grapevine Discussion

Never been to an AA meeting on my own accord. My local meeting says its a "Closed Grapevine Discussion." What exactly does that mean? I can't really find an answer. My thoughts is, it isn't open to new comers, and is some sort of private "closed" to public ~ members only deal. Sorry im confused. I would like to find out ASAP. The local meeting is tonight & only 1 mile from my house. Thank You...

Anonymous
closed meetings

The meeting is open to Alcoholics only . No family, friends, overeaters etc.

Anonymous
It's open to anyone that

It's open to anyone that thinks there alcoholic. Go to the meeting.

Anonymous
definition of closed meeting

Hope you got an answer to your question and made the meeting, but here is my take on your question. Closed meetings are for those who think they might have a problem with alcohol, which of course would include newcomers. Thus, you would not run into anyone at such a meeting other than those who have admitted they have a problem with alcohol or those who think they might aren't quite sure. Another way of putting it, using the language of tradition 3, is that a closed meeting is for anyone who has a desire to stop drinking, even if only for a day. There is probably a pamphlet discussing this issue available on the AA worldwide website.

Anonymous
definition of closed meeting

Your statement would not be accurate in my neck of the woods. We are currently averaging 40-50% court mandated attendees in our "closed" meetings. A severe lack of "open" meetings coupled with local judges that "sentence" anyone who has had a drink and been arrested to AA meetings has resulted in a situation where it is impossible to follow the NY GSO guideline on "Cooperating with the Courts" which clearly states that court mandated attendees should be sent to "open" meetings.

clu1992
court mandated meetings

Simple fix. at the next group conscience meeting pass a motion that your group will no longer sign court slips. people who are attending for a signature will take up space somewhere else.
I have also seen groups that sign slips at the beginning so those who are not willing can leave.
Let's remember that AA is not for everyone, it's for those who "need" and "want" it, not just need it!

Anonymous
RE: clu1992 court mandated meetings

I have signed a lot of attendance slips and would probably
do so again. But you do offer a simple fix. This issue
ought to be resolved by our General Service Board of trustees. A general notice to "everyone" that Alcoholics
Anonymous no longer will sign attendance slips. I don't
believe that courts can mandate AA attendance any more
than it can mandate a client to attend church. But I still
see the slips being signed. As another poster explained,
the attendance slips have very little value.
If our AA fellowship is attractive enough, and those
who need it are offered it, I believe that most will
want it. What suffering alcoholic could refuse a new life.
ANONYMOUS

Anonymous
re anonymous

All gso will do is say GSO will not sign a slip. GSO simply shares experience through advisory actions, conference approved liturature, and archival material. It's up to each group to decide these matters. GSO has no power over any group. The most drastic action they have is to remove a group from the GSO list. Even then it's up to the district or area to have that same group listed in their meeting lists.

Anonymous
re signing paper

You are absolutely right. September 2007, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit stated that a parole office can be sued for ordering a parolee to attend AA that it has enough of a religious component that the government requiring AA attendence violates the First amendment. But judges either ignore it or work around it. Nobody made us their bosses (except at the polls) and the Federal court hasn’t designated us their enforcers.
On the other hand the General Service Board is not empowered to issue any edicts. Every AA group is at the top of the chain of command. The GSB is there to serve not govern. The entire structure that has been working surprisingly well for decades would have to be scrapped to implement your suggestion.
AA started with members in far worse shape than those with papers needing signatures MOVED INTO BILL AND DR BOBS’ HOMES AND RELAPSIING AND TEARING THINGS UP. It’s most unfortunate that scratching your name on a piece of paper is such an imposition on you.

Anonymous
signing

I sign papers with a smile. Any I’ve seen don’t require me to attest to anything. Sometimes I’m lazy and ask the person to fill out most of it and I scribble on a signature, fill in the club or my home number if they want it. Seen papers with a dozen entries with the applicant’s name left blank. I jokingly tell them if they don’t fill it in, I’ll put my name on it and get the credit.

Along with signing I frequently give a spiel like this to any of the visitors who haven’t heard it before.
“I’m happy to sign whatever this is to meet your simple personal request. I don’t know who its for and I don’t care. The sign on the wall over there says we’re not affiliated with anybody. That means we don’t have anything to do with probation or parole, the courts, your employer or your mom. You haven’t showed me any ID, I don’t know who you are and I don’t care but I’m glad you’re here if you’ve gotten in trouble with alcohol. If I did know your name, I still wouldn’t tell anybody you ever came here. The sign on the wall says that too and it’s easy to remember because half of our name is Anonymous isn’t it? If you look, you will also see that the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. It is not required for anyone to sit in here for sixty minutes if they don’t want to. Here’s your paper, have a seat, head to the bar or go enjoy the day.” The rare few that have taken me up on it have offered the most apologetic, embarrassed explanation of how they really need to be somewhere else. I explain that I believe them and repeat how they aren’t hurting my feelings and we’ll get along fine without them. They nod the next time I see them. They have a friend. I hope they never run across anyone in AA that takes pride in doing less.

farosen
signing

Your share was wonderful, and has caused me to rethink my feelings on slip singing. This is why I keep coming, listening, and exploring all areas of the program that help me grow. Thank you and the Grapevine Share page.

Anonymous
re a simple fix

A simple fix to miss the miracles.

clu1992
aa meeting

aa is for those who want & need it, not just need it

jefft1962
Want it, Need it

Here's a saying that I like: AA is not just for those that want it or need it, but for those that DO IT!

Anonymous
HELP! Confused!

First of all,thank you for any input.I am isolated,having moved from another state.I have no family support,no health insurance.I am also bi-polar,and have periods of depression so severe that I sometimes can't get out of bed.I have been going to meetings since June,but because of my ever changing work schedule, cannot establish a home group,or get to know a potential sponsor(which I truly want).I feel I need detox,rehab SOMETHING to get me started. Any thoughts? Are these excuses? Delusional thinking? I am more than ready to quit my job to go into detox. If I get release from alcohol dependence,I have much to offer others. THANKS!

Anonymous
dear Confused

Many members are bipolar as well as alcoholic, so you are not alone. Many people self-medicate that illness with alcohol and street drugs.

I am remembering that my thinking and decision making wasn't all that good when I was still drinking.

I hope you are being given a chance to speak at meetings so that you can ask people to help you figure this out. There are probably people who would be willing to be a temporary sponsor. Choose someone with a lot of time in step work.

With the new health care system, I don't know what your situation is or whether your company allows sick leave. Couldn't your doctor or therapist make suggestions about how to go about this without necessarily blowing your confidientiality at work?

Also there are online AA groups that you can communicate with any time of day or night. I sponsored a woman out in Australian bush for 5 months until her job took her back in town. So you might find that the stability you need would be a combo of online and someone live to sponsor.

If you can pray, I'd suggest that you think about saying something to your Higher Power.. something like " Please? I am so sick and confused and I NEED your help here to get sober because I can't do this on my own. Please help me." If you don't have a Higher Power that will help you, talk to mine. Mine doesn't care what you call it and just loves everybody.

clu1992
re help

call in sick to work, check into detox so you don't die during alcohol withdrawal, call the local AA hotline and ask for a sponsor to take u to meeting and work the steps with you. good luck, if u stay desprate, u will have no problem working the 12 steps and recovering. to a life better than you have ever known!

Anonymous
Re: help/confused

If you have been diagnosed bipolar by a professional, but are not following with anyone, you need to. Usually there are social service agencies that can help find a professional and an agency to help pay for any meds you might need. As for detox, if you are actively drinking to extent that you are likely to suffer serious withdrawal if you stop (DT's, seizures, etc.), then detox is a good idea (or hospitalization). Remember, people can die from withdrawal from alcohol. I was lucky in that regard, others not so much. Good luck.

Anonymous
isolated...

I wish I could get to an AA meeting but I can't. At this point in my life I can't drive (oui) and everyone else works all the time so getting a ride to anything isn't always easy.

My drinking is destroying my life. I am one of those Binge Drinking alcoholics. I often wondered over the years if what I was could truly be considered alcoholic because I don't drink every day and don't really go through DTs when I don't drink. I know now that I am alcoholic because alcohol has done some major damage to my life over the past ten years that I have been drinking like this, yet I continue to drink. I stop for a few days after a bad binder and tell myself I'm done with it, but after a few days I convince myself I can handle it and the outcome will be better next time. But it never is better.

I'm to a point now that I black out almost every time I drink. The only time I don't black out is when the booze runs out before I get there. When I am in blackout I become a very nasty, violent , rude human being. The violent part is new. It used to be that I'd just run my mouth. Now I'm breaking and smashing things. The violence is not usually directed towards people although I did once give my BF a bloody lip.

Now once again I find myself in a mess. Last night I ran my mouth big time on FB exposing myself and my drunken ugliness to everybody I've ever known since childhood. I also was a witch to my BF again. He says we are having a serious talk tonight when he gets home from work. I'm sure I will be questioned as to why I said this, this, and the other thing. Truth is I don't know why I say what I say when I am in a black out nor do I even remember saying them. I have no idea how to answer these questions.

I don't think my BF realized the magnitude of my alcohol problem before. A few months ago I told him I wanted to get into treatment and he said he felt I didn't need treatment. He said he quit alcohol and drugs on his own years ago, and so could I with his support. I think he sees the problem now.

I still have the problem of being isolated right now out here in the sticks. I also have two small children to care for so getting to AA or treatment are not going to be easy for me at this point. Dang, I don't even know where I want to go with this post. I just feel very alone and isolated.

Kelly

Anonymous
Dear Isolated

Don't give up! Wanting help is the best thing about this situation you are in.

Your boyfrriend isn't trained to help others with this disease. You need people with experience to help...woman's experience.
You can find AA groups online at aa-intergroup.org.
Don't give out any personal info but you can talk about your problem openly. So many of us were in impossible situations when we first tied to get sober. The miracles will come if you don't give up wanting to stay sober.

If you are able to pray, ask your higher power to give you what ever you need to get sober. I prayed.".Please Please get me sober! And if I think I want to drink, that is when I am at my craziest. Please don't abandon me! Please help me! Please keep me sober? Thank you."

Anonymous
Isolated

Kelly,
I am the very start of this journey. I am what the call a functional alcoholic. Always scaling the wall but I just got tired of watching others enjoy life. If theevent did not include an opportunity to drink, I made every excuse not to partake. I think the best decision I made was to swallow my pride & get help from the insanity of drinking at 2 am when I couldn't sleep or a couple of glasses of wine at lunch. All transparent to work and friends. I am to new to give advice on being sober but never too new to expose myself to the fact that I have a disease and needed to swallow my pride. I wish the best for you. Regards from Mississippi.

Anonymous
Isolated

Kelly,
I am the very start of this journey. I am what the call a functional alcoholic. Always scaling the wall but I just got tired of watching others enjoy life. If theevent did not include an opportunity to drink, I made every excuse not to partake. I think the best decision I made was to swallow my pride & get help from the insanity of drinking at 2 am when I couldn't sleep or a couple of glasses of wine at lunch. All transparent to work and friends. I am to new to give advice on being sober but never too new to expose myself to the fact that I have a disease and needed to swallow my pride. I wish the best for you. Regards from Mississippi.

Anonymous
Re Isolated

Hi Kelly-
Stick with sober folks in AA; we all have our own versions of your story. I like the comment one of your readers made that we can't figure out sobriety first. "We have to stop drinking first and live with the consequences." That was my experience, focusing on "how" to get sober-not "why" things happen.
I"ll pray for you today also.

christalc
isolated...

Just want to say I hear you and if isolated w/your kids......please just pray to your higher power & if you don't have one.....pray to find one.....almost 2 yrs sober and had no money for treatment but simply told someone close to me, I need to go or I may die or kill someone w/drinking and driving. A miracle happened...some $$ flowed in & off to treatment I went and continue my life thru AA now. I am here for my big teenagers..what a blessing. I'll pray for you to get the help you need!

aabrad
isolated

Kelly

There are many online AA Groups, AA Chat groups and we have started an online video chat meeting. While online AA meetings may help you out for awhile, but it would be a good place to get to now some AA sober women and perhaps find a woman sponsor or a sober woman to speak with on weekly basis.
I belong to to an email AA group with 1 of the women being in the same position as you, out in the sticks.
Brad

giesbrechk
Sounds familiar. I managed

Sounds familiar. I managed to finally make some positive head-way for myself when I more or less "strongly suggested" that I needed a treatment program because I couldn't do it myself.... not even with a counsellor and a few supportive friends. I also have 2 young kids and my wife really doesn't understand how bad my disease is. It's pretty rough trying to explain to people the extent of my problem, partially because I maintained a pretty good appearance to people, and also because my disease helped me be secretively make some really awful choices.
Anyway..... I'm out of a 21 day treatment program, I've met and befriended some great alcoholics, and I'm trying to work through the 12 steps. I don't dare get complacent now but even at a month I feel like a different man.
I guess I'm just saying you know you have a disease that you can treat so make steps towards self care and take care of it. It's not selfish it's self improvement.... an investment in an awesome future!! Good luck (not that luck is involved)

Anonymous
re isolated

If you put recovery above all else, you will find a way around the barriers you see blocking you. If you don’t you will likely have the barriers removed for you. The boyfriend, the children, the home in the sticks. I guess the car, the license, the money already have been. You expect BF to go to work, pay the bills and not call the shots? Good luck with that.

Only ten years before I was born, a hundred people who had recovered from this disease spelled out the solution they found. For thousands of years before that, recovery was random and rare. By the time I needed it when I was 30; AA had spread hundreds of miles to a few blocks from my house and meeting seven nights a week. Why do you suppose that was? They sold me a book with all of the information needed to recover for less than the cost of one drunk. Still does. Most of it’s even free online.

There is one key piece of information that I can’t find in the literature and don’t hear often enough. I couldn’t learn how to sober up and then sober up. I had to stop drinking and learn to live with the consequences. I’ve never seen it done otherwise in thirty three years. If it could, I think that would mean that alcoholism could be cured with reasoning, thinking. “Figure it out and I won’t need to drink”. A lot of really smart people have died from alcoholism before figuring it out. Still do. Alcoholics Anonymous put together a program of action that arrests the disease. Do certain simple, although not always easy, things and the biggest problem in your life will simply be removed as it was for me and millions of others.

Anonymous
Re: isolated

You have to get to a meeting and get linked up with someone who has been where you are right now. Only an alcoholic can truly understand another alcoholic and help them recover. The crazy thing about alcoholism is its a disease thats tells you that you don't have it. You have recognized you have a problem in your moments of clarity now you must take action. I too lived in denial for a long time and rationalized my behavior and convinced myself it would be better next time and it never was until I got into AA and worked at the steps to recovery. You may not be able to drive but you manage to keep getting alcohol, don't let the inability to drive stop you from not drinking. I have brought my family to meetings before, there is no rule that says only X people can be there. Its important that you get there, get a big book, get a sponsor and take it one day at a time. You are not alone.

AD010416
Re: Isolated

Kelly, alcoholics around the world are getting and staying sober without meetings. Some, like you, are homebound, others live in areas where there is no AA available. Go to the AA website and contact LIM, the Loners, Homers and Internationalists Meeting. (http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/lang/en/subpage.cfm?page=317)

Anonymous
I need help

My counselor said I was suffering from alcohol abuse but not alcohol dependence. He said I could eventually drink again if the proper supports where in place. I’m afraid to drink again and some people in the rooms say I don’t belong. I need help.

mickie
How many people said u didn't

How many people said u didn't belong in a bar? *never stopped me

ilene1959
Do I belong

The only requirement is a desire to stop drinking. It's a daily reprieve for that day. Don;t worry about if when how long. You are a member if you say you are. Stay sober a day at at time and see how it goes.

Anonymous
re need help

If u think u have a problem with alcohol, u are welcome to attend AA meetings. Sounds like u may be a hard drinker. AA is full of people like u. If that's the case, u might struggle for awhile, but you should be able to stop or moderate ur drinking through counseling and attending meetings. If ur an alcoholic of my type, all the meetings and counseling in the world won't help. U will be absolutely unable to stop drinking apart from Devine help. I found sobriety through meetings where i met my sposor, who taught me the steps ' and the steps brought me to God who keeps me sober if I stay close to Him and perform his work.

clu1992
re i need help

In Aa we don't diagnose anyone. In our book alcoholics anonymous, in the chapter more about alcoholism, it says you can diagnose yourself. Read that chapter and decide for yourself.

Good luck to you

LoisJean
Re: I need help

I agree with both responders. The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous gives clear descriptions of alcohol use, abuse and full blown addiction. Read the chapter suggested by clu-- the best person to diagnose you is you.

mickie
Ignore people like this. If

Ignore people like this. If it works for you, you tell them tradition 3 specifically says the only requirement for membership is a DESIRE to stop drinking. You're the only one who can decide. Trust me, you don't care to hang out drinking until it's WAY worse.

Nowhere is it relevant to debate serious drinker vs. an alcoholic. For a professional to go there is unconscionable.

I thought I'd give it a year, and do as I was asked. If i feel better, great, if not, then I figured I could always kill myself then. But after the year, I no longer wanted to. People will start to notice positive changes long before you do. I've seen it in a month, three, six and a year...

Anonymous
Re I need help

You do belong to the rooms. If they tell you you don't, tell them to read tradition 3. If they still big ya, tell them to take their pride and shove it in where the sun don't shine.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Re I need help

sounds scary to me, I mean think about it. When the time comes that you think you can drink, do it. But try controlled drinking. I only say this because in chapter 3 of the big book says to try it. however remember if you have the craving and the obsession, then maybe you should stay sober. I'm only saying, but its your choice. Oh and doctors and councillors have no clue about our disease of alcoholism, unless they themselves are an alcoholic and in the program. Only a friendly message.

Anonymous

Post new comment