In 1976 the GSC recommended: “that groups be encouraged to increase their subscriptions as their membership increases.”
Letter to Grapevine & La Viña Reps
Here's what's new:
- Last Chance! Grapevine Photo Contest deadline is Dec. 1
Visit http://www.aagrapevine.org/photocontest for details
- Now offering FREE SHIPPING, ends Dec. 31
- Grapevine Gift Certificates Available
Single or Bulk. See last page for pricing chart
- The 2014 Wall Calendar and Pocket Planner are here
Learn how to submit your photos for consideration for the 2015 calendar here.
Download the entire Grapevine News.
The great news is that our online subscriptions continue to grow, but we still need your help. Please tell your friends!Read more
GVR and Area Chairs Corner
Gail P., Area 79 Grapevine Chair writes in to say that their area had Grapevine Workshop during the Voting Assembly.
The workshop opened with the Serenity Prayer and introductions. We read the AA Grapevine Statement of Purpose and the Guidelines for Contributing to AA Grapevine. Stories were read aloud from various Grapevine magazines. A few members shared their personal stories. There was a brief discussion about Grapevine beginnings and where it is now.
We also talked about the various ways of submitting stories of individual members’ experience, strength and hope. An hour was spent writing. Many of the participants wrote stories and then read them aloud. These members were encouraged to submit their stories. This workshop was a worthwhile endeavor and we all learned much about what the AA Grapevine magazine is.
All GV area chairs are encouraged to submit event information, photos or great ideas. Please send your news to email@example.com.
Tell Us Your Story
Introducing Grapevine Audio Project
Grapevine is now collecting up to 7-minute stories from the Fellowship in the form of audio recordings.
How do I get started?
Visit our new audio page to find out how to record your story. There you will also find some helpful tips and hints as well as some sample stories to get you thinking!
Free Daily Quote
Over 23,000 people receive the quote in their inbox each day. The quote is available as either an email or on the homepage of www.aagrapevine.org.
Many new inspiring quotes have been added in this second year.
Share the quote by telling your homegroup how to sign up.
Does Your Group Need a GVR?
What does a GVR do?
- Announce the latest issue at your meeting
- Talk about the magazine's content - the stories make great topics for discussion
- Encourage your group to participate by sending in stories, art work or jokes
- Spread the word about Grapevine's new services and products
How do I get started?
- Offer to be of service - let your home group know that you are interested.
- Register with us online
- You will receive a complete information kit from the Grapevine office.
GV on the Road
Come By and Say, "Hi."
AAGV staff and board members will be attending these coming events:
East Central Regional Forum
Fort Wayne, Ind.
Nov. 15-17, 2013
Clayton V., Grapevine Director
Ami B., Executive Editor/Publisher
Irene D., La Viña Editor
Talk to other GVRs and RLVs on GrapeNet Forum. To access the forums, click one of the topic links below.
Tools and Resources
- REGISTER/sign up
- Workbook/GV Guide: Revised
- Display Gallery
- Comp Material Request Form
- Become a GVR Flyer
RLV REP RESOURCES
SUBSCRIPTION & PRODUCT RESOURCES
- Subscription Forms
- Catalog (PDF)
- Catalog (Excel)
- Postcard: How to Support GV
- Postcard: Young & Sober Book
- Postcard: Audio Project
- Postcard: Ebooks-Front
- Postcard: Ebooks-Back
- GV Today
- AAGV.org Info
- Customer Service
- Sub Counts
- Into Action Press Release
- Happy, Joyous and Free Press Release
- Quote of the Day Bookmark
- LOH 25 Press Release
- One on One Press Release
- No Matter What Press Release