Grow Your Grapevine
Grapevine Needs Your Support to Grow
To help carry the message, groups, groups of groups, districts and/or areas are invited to form teams to work together to complete as many Grow Your Grapevine activities and to record those on an Arbor Card.
Click here to learn more
Carry the Message Poster
You can help carry the message to alcoholics in need. Learn more about how to use Grapevine and La Viña in Twelfth Step work by checking out this poster, which you can also post in your homegroup.
To see an example of a Grapevine Area Chair’s plan of action to get the magazines into jails, homes and other facilities, please visit our website: www.aagrapevine.org/specialdelivery. You will find useful tips and fliers for downloading.
Does Your Group Need a GVR?
What does a GVR do?
- Announce the latest issue at your meeting
- Talk about the magazine's content - the stories make great topics for discussion
- Encourage your group to participate by sending in stories, art work or jokes
- Spread the word about Grapevine's new services and products
How do I get started?
- Offer to be of service - let your home group know that you are interested.
- Register with us online
- You will receive a complete information kit from the Grapevine office.